Ask A Cartographer

Waterfall marker symbol

April 13 2011 | 0 comments
Categories: Symbology

Where can I find marker symbols to represent waterfalls?

The ESRI Conservation font has one. I am seeking other options for representing waterfall locations as a point symbol.

Mapping Center Answer:

You have two other symbols available to you if you use the NPS style. It is on our ArcGIS Resources-Styles page. Just download the style and font files to your computer. In the style there are two markers called waterfall. There is also an associated blog about this called New NPS style.

If you would like to post a comment, please login.

Contact Us | Legal | Privacy |