Ask A Cartographer


June 06 2011 | 0 comments
Categories: Symbology

I am trying to symbolize the roads/highways (PTH/Trans-Canada) for a community map in Canada. I found the appropriate symbols and save them as JPEG but I am unable to import them for use on my map. Is there an easier way to do it?
Thank you

Mapping Center Answer:

Image files must be in either .emf or .bmp fomat to be used in ArcMap.  You'll need to convert the image files to one of these two formats so that you can use them on your map.

If you would like to post a comment, please login.

Contact Us | Legal | Privacy |