Ask A Cartographer

Symbol for Storm Curb Inlet

October 17 2008 | 0 comments
Categories: Symbology

Is there an existing ESRI point symbol that I can use for a simple rectangle?
Also, I would like a point symbol for an Isosceles trapezoid which is most often used to represent a Stormwater Curb Inlet.
Do I have to create these or do these ESRI symbols already exist somewhere?
I am using ArcGIS 9.2 with ArcInfo editing License level.

Mapping Center Answer:

There are a number of rectangles in the ESRI AMFM Electric font.  The AMFM Sewer font has a few parts of isosceles trapezoids that don't have bases on them and I suspect were designed to be used relative to other geometry.


If you would like to post a comment, please login.

Contact Us | Legal | Privacy |